Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29 and 45 degrees!

Sister and I with the snow roll!
Today was warm!  Very unusual for this time of year but it got up to 45 degrees and everything started melting.  My master took us outside to play and we built a snowman in our field.....well part of one....or more like just the base.  Anyway we built a big ball of snow... in the end it was more like a roll, like one of those big rolls of hay in a field.  Right after we finished it my sister started diggin in it, trying to destroy it and I jumped on top to keep it from rolling away!

Hunting for the critters under the back deck

After building the snowball master went up on the roof to do some work and sister and I kept playing in the snow for a while.  While over by the back porch I thought I heard a critter and started hunting.  I sniffed and ran around the house looking for the critter and finally got it pinpointed.  I was so involved in trying to catch whatever critter it may be that I did not even hear my master calling.  When i finally gave up the hunt my master was frantically calling for me.  I stuck my head out to find him but was afraid that he might yell at me for not coming, so i ducked back where he wouldn't see me, but he had.  I could tell by his tone that he wasn't mad so I went to him happily.  He did say in a somewhat upset tone that I was a bit dirty from "crawlin around down there" and that I need a bath, but he hasn't given me one yet, probably because I just got a bath last week.  I like warm weather, my paws don't freeze and master likes to play with us outside!  Today was fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment